Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Work Day Gym Session 05/01/2009

Work Day Gym Session 05/01/2009

This is my first gym session of the year. I was having some headaches after work today, therefore I decided to just do some runs today.

I got into the gym around 7:00 pm and got off gym around 8:15 pm, total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 15 mins.

My workout routine as follows:

50 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0 kmph and gradient = 0%
15 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0 kmph and gradient = 0 for cool-down
* Resulted in 8.02km brisked walked and jogged, around 675 calories burned.


I probably hit the gym again on tomorrow if possible. This is because I will not be able to hit the gym on Friday due to lack of transportation. Either way, I am already looking forward to my weekends.

No comments: