Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Annual Leave Non-Gym Session 29/12/2009

Annual Leave Non-Gym Session 29/12/2009

I woke up quite early today around 8 am. I was looking forward to bring Little Foot for a walk. The weather was pretty alright around 9:30 am. As such, walking Little Foot was quite pleasant indeed.

Here are the stats of the walk:

Tuesday, 29/12/2009, Light cardio session
20 mins walking Little Foot around the part for 4 times
* Resulted in 100 calories burned and about 2.4km walked(estimated)

Recently, I have purchased Cyberclean from a PC shop in 1Utama. I have tried using it but it was not as good as advertised. In fact, I was pretty disappointed with it. This item cost around RM27. Here are some photos of Cyberclean:

1. Cyberclean in its original packaging
Cyberclean in a package

2. Cyberclean, how to use instructions
Cyberclean instructions

I probably will hit the gym tomorrow as I need to try to go to gym as frequently as possible due to my time off from work. Tomorrow's gym session will be focus on my legs, ie. legs day. I hate legs day.

No comments: