Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weekend Non Gym Session and Gym Session 12/12/2009

Weekend Non Gym Session and Gym Session 12/12/2009

I woke up quite early today around 8 am. I was looking forward to bring Little Foot for a walk. The weather was slightly hotter than usual around 10:30 am. As such, walking Little Foot was quite unpleasant indeed.

Here are the stats of the walk:

Saturday, 12/12/2009, Light cardio session
25 mins walking Little Foot around the part for 4 times
* Resulted in 120 calories burned and about 2.4km walked(estimated)

Furthermore, I was at work today around 11:30 am and got off work around 4:00 pm. I managed get into the gym around 4:15 pm and got off the gym around 5:30 pm. Total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 15 mins.

My workout routine as follows:

50 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0kmph and gradient = 0
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0kmph and gradient = 0 (Cool-down)
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.5kmph and gradient = 0 (Cool-down)
1 min on the treadmill @ speed = 5.7kmph and gradient = 0 (Cool-down)
* Resulted in 7.74km jogged and around 675 calories burned.

I will most likely hit the gym again tomorrow as I will be at the office clearing off some stuff, unfortunately. Hopefully, all goes well for me.

Meanwhile, last Saturday, I purchased a brand new keyboard and mouse from CEX through Low Yat Net Forums. Here are some photos of my new keyboard and mouse, respectively:

1. Logitech G15 gaming keyboard
a.) Front view of the keyboard
Logitech G15 front view

b.) Sideview of the keyboard
Logitech G15 side view

2. Logitech G9x gaming mouse
a.) Overhead view of the mouse
Logitech G9x front view

b.) Close shot of the mouse
Logitech G9x Side View

This has resulted in the following photo of my updated gaming rig, now with gaming peripherals:
My gaming rig with my new keyboard and mouse

I really enjoyed using the Logitech G15 gaming keyboard and the Logitech G9x gaming mouse. Both of them are very responsive, very easy to use and have many buttons for me to use in game and in windows. I particularly like the LCD on the Logitech G15 gaming keyboard. Previously, I thought I would have hated it though.

No comments: