Monday, December 28, 2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 26/12/2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 26/12/2009

I woke up quite early today around 8 am. I was looking forward to bring Little Foot for a walk. The weather was slightly hotter than usual around 9:30 am. As such, walking Little Foot was quite unpleasant indeed.

Here are the stats of the walk:

Saturday, 26/12/2009, Light cardio session
15 mins walking Little Foot around the part for 2 times
* Resulted in 50 calories burned and about 1.2km walked(estimated)

I bought quite a number of games from Steam lately due to its holiday sale. Note that these are all original games. As such, I am busy trying to finish one game after the other. Besides, I will be on leave the whole of next week. Therefore, I hope to do more gym sessions starting from Monday dated 28/12/2009 next week.

No comments: