Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 20/12/2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 20/12/2009

I woke up fairly early today which is around 8 am in the morning. I had a cup of coffee mixed with 250 ml of milk and some crispy roast pork for breakfast. I was planning to hit the gym today. However, due to my impatience, I decided to jog and walk around the park for a long duration today.

I got to the park around 10:15 am and finished the entire ordeal around 11:35 am.

Here are the stats of the jog:

Sunday, 15/11/2009, heavy cardio session
80 mins jogging and walking around the park for 16 times
* Resulted in 550 calories burned and about 8km jogged and walked(estimated)

There was a lot of difference in jogging on the treadmill and outdoors. For me, jogging outdoors is far more difficult than on the treadmill. As such, I will try to train for outdoors jogging more frequently from now on.

Meanwhile, I have purchased another item for my gaming rig this week yet again. The item in question is the Steelseries Pro Gaming Qck Mini. Due to the fact that there is very little space on my table, I decided to go for the smallest mousepad there is.

Here are some photos of it:

1. Steelseries Qck Mini Mousepad in its packaging
Steelseries Qck Mini Mousepad in a package

2. Steelseries Qck Mini Mousepad
Steelseries mousepad in its full form

3. Steelseries Qck Mini Mousepad in action
Steelseries mousepad in action

4. Gaming keyboard, mouse and mousepad, respectively
My new peripherals

I have gotten most of the parts and items for my gaming rig. I am now considering an excellent headphones with microphone and a 2.5inch external hard disk drive (to backup my Steam games and for easy transportation purposes). Hopefully, I am able to afford these sometime in the future.

No comments: