Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 01/02/2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 01/02/2009

I woke up early today about 9:00 am. I had a cup of tea with fresh milk, one serving of protein shake and one piece of curry puff bought from Delifrance the night before. I was still enjoying the 24inch LCD monitor that I have purchased the night before. I bought the Samsung T240 to replace my Samsung 19 inch LCD monitor.

The cost of the Samsung T240 is RM1,250. This unit was obtained from Compuzone located in Low Yat Plaza. Here are some photos of that LCD monitor:

1. The box of Samsung T240
Samsung T240 LCD Monitor

2. The previous setup with the 19inch Samsung LCD monitor.
Entire rig setup for 2008
* Please note that this is the Before picture.

3. The new setup with the Samsung T240.
Entire PC setup of 2009 (Centre)
* Please note that this is the After picture.

4. Alternate shot with flash on.
Entire PC setup of 2009 With Flash (Centre)

5. Sideview of Samsung T240
Entire PC setup of 2009 (Right)

6. Alternate sideview of Samsung T240
Entire PC setup of 2009 (Left)

Watching movies and shows on a Samsung T240 feels like watching it on a regular widescreen LCD TV. In addition, playing games become very immersive and atmospheric. I recommend anybody to purchase this LCD monitor to enjoy their entertainment needs.

Nonetheless, I had to walk Little Foot that morning. It was a quick and short walk as we only walked the park for a single round before heading home. Little Foot was intimidated by a German Sherperd.

The stats for the short walk today is as follows:

Sunday, 01/02/2009 Extra light cardio session
5 mins walking Little Foot around the park once
* Resulted in 40 calories burned and about 0.6 km walked(estimated)

I will be starting my new gym routine tomorrow which will result in 6 weight exercises ie. 3 Supersets and 30 mins of cardiovascular exercise per day in Celebrity Fitness located in 1 Utama. I am hopeful to see significant improvements before my birthday this year.

No comments: