Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 22/02/2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 22/02/2009

Although my parents and my sister were not around on Sunday, I woke up early enough to have some light breakfast and subsequently brought Little Foot for a walk at the park near by.

Here are the stats for the walk:

Sunday, 18/01/2009 Medium cardio session
25 mins walking Little Foot around the park 4 times
* Resulted in 170 calories burned and about 2.4 km walked(estimated)

Farcry 2


I have played Farcry 2 for quite sometime, it is definitely better in terms of gameplay when compared with Farcry 1. The setting was in Africa this time as opposed to the tropical beach setting in the first one.

Here are some screenshots of Farcry 2 which may arouse your interest:

1. Loading screen which gives some details
Loading screen

2. Weapons dealer located almost everywhere
Weapons Dealer

3. Buying weapons from a computer
Buying weapons through a PC

4. Slaughter house
Slaughter House
* No shooter is complete without a setting like this.

5. My buddy whom I saved from the slaughter house
My Buddy

6. Outside Mike's Apartment where you would go for missions
Outside Mike's Apartment

7. Another nice house in Farcry 2
Another nice house

8. A hard decision, which vehicle should I drive?
Which vehicle should I use

9. Heavily fortified villa?
Heavily fortified resort

10. Nice lake
Nice lake

11. Looking behind of my motorboat
Looking behind my boat
* They should really implement the mirror to look behind hahaha.

12. My jeep with a machine gun
My jeep with machine gun
* If only I can outfit my jeep in real life like that......imagine the possiblities

13. Driving in Farcry 2
Driving in FarCry 2
* Feels like real life. Hence, feels like doing unnecessary work.

14. You kill occupants of the house and take over them, awesome!
That house is going to be mine

15. Shooting some bad guys when the jeep isn't moving
Shooting some bad guys

My take on Farcry 2, a decent game in terms of singleplayer. Hence, I give it a rating of 8.0/10 score.

Pros:
1. Good atmosphere, great graphics.
2. Intuitive controls.
3. Play great on lower end PC like mine.
4. Non linear missions.

Cons:
1. Too much travelling. feels like work
2. Routine, feels the same throughout the game.

No comments: