Friday, February 13, 2009

Work Day Gym Session 13/02/2009

Work Day Gym Session 13/02/2009

I got into the gym about 6:30 pm and got off the gym about 8:00 pm, total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 30 mins.

My workout routine is as follows:

Elevated pushups:
4x15 @ body weight

Dips:
4x15 @ body weight

Front squats:
4x15 @ body weight

31 mins on exercise bike @ resistance level = 10
* Resulted in 180 calories burned and 4.29 km cycled.

20 mins on crosstrainer @ resistance level = 10
10 mins on crosstrainer @ resistance level = 12
5 mins on crosstrainer @ resistance level = 6-8
* Resulted in 385 calories burned and 3.5 km brisk walked.

I was quite tired after two consecutive days of gym session. Nonetheless, I was able to pull off my third gym session today. I focused on burning as much calories as possible without being too fatigued while still performing 3 body weight exercises.


Grandmother's Birthday 07/02/2009

Last Sunday dated 07/02/2009, my family and myself returned Muar, Johor to celebrate my grandmother's 88th birthday. I drove my dad's Honda CRV all the way from Kuala Lumpur to Johor. We threw a dinner party for my grandmother where all her immediate family members would attend.

Here are some photos of the event:

1. Me and my grandmother in the restaurant
Photobucket

2. My grandmother's chocolate cake
Grandmother's ice cream cake

3. My grandmother blowing the candles on the cake
Photobucket

4. All of us crowding around my grandmother to celebrate her birthday.
Photobucket

5. Dinner with everybody in the family
Dinner with extended family members

6. Me and my 3 other cousins (small reunion)
Photobucket

7. Close-up shot of us
Photobucket

8. My uncle, aunt and her immediate family members with grandmother
Photobucket

We went home straight after dinner and arrived in Kuala Lumpur about 1 am midnight. By then, I was so tired I just crashed on my bed and slept till the next day.

No comments: