Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weekend and Public Holiday Non Gym Session 26/10/2008 to 27/10/2008

Weekend and Public Holiday Non Gym Session 26/10/2008 to 27/10/2008

As per usual, I walked my dog Little Foot around the park during on Sunday dated 26/10/2008 and in the evening on Monday dated 27/10/2008 (Public holiday). I tried to pull a gym session on Monday but was unable to because we had a morning karaoke party. I totally enjoyed it and reckon sacrificing one gym session would not destroy me.

The morning karaoke session lasted for quite long, it started about 11:00 am and ended about 2:45 pm, the cost of the karaoke session was reasonable that is only RM15.00. After the karaoke session, we had some drinks (mainly tea and bailey, non-alcohol because I was the driver)

I was definitely right, here are some of the photos of that particular event:

1. Group photo with me (Meng Wai was taking this particular photo)
Group photo with me

2. Group photo without me (I was taking the photo instead)
Group photo without me

3. Jia Huey singing really well, can't remember what song (probably that really old one....haha)
Our great singer, Ms Jia Huey

4. Four good looking ladies
4 good looking girls

5. We must be pretty high from Meng Wai's Malay Song.....good stuff, mate!
Everybody was enjoying Meng Wai's Malay Song

Now for the boring part of this post, my stats for the walks performed during that time:

Sunday, 26/10/2008 Light cardio session
30 mins walking Little Foot around the park thrice
* Resulted in 160 calories burned and about 1.8 km walked(estimated)

Monday, 27/10/2008 Light cardio session
30 mins walking Little Foot around the park thrice
* Resulted in 160 calories burned and about 1.8 km walked(estimated)

I reckon I should do that Gasing Hill hike on the weekend again. I definitely hate waking up early on the weekends.

No comments: