Saturday, September 26, 2009

Work Day Gym Session 26/09/2009

Work Day Gym Session 26/09/2009

I got into the gym around 6:30 pm and got off around 7:45 pm, total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 15 mins.

Instead of my usual weight and cardiovascular sessions, I have decided to jog and walk on the treadmill for 60 mins.

As such, my workout routine as follows:

40 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0kmph and gradient = 0
20 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0kmph and gradient = 0
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 4.0 to 5.2 kmph and gradient = 0 for cooling down purposes
* Resulted in 7.5km jogged and around 610 calories burned.

Recently, I have bought Resident Evil 5 for the PC. Unfortunately, I have yet played it thru extensively as I would hope for. At the moment, I am concentrating in completing Grand Theft Auto 4 which I have completed 50% of the game according to the ingame stats and will be posting about this soon enough.

Here are the photos of the Resident Evil 5 for PC:

1. Resident Evil 5 Front Cover
Resident Evil 5 Front Cover

2. Resident Evil 5 Back Cover
Resident Evil 5 Back Cover

This game cost me RM139 and I bought it due to its ability to play cooperation with friends.

No comments: