Thursday, November 5, 2009

Work Day Gym Session 05/11/2009

Work Day Gym Session 05/11/2009

Although I got off work earlier than usual, I had to purchase two items for myself, ie. Windows 7 Home Premium Retail and Dragon Age: Origins, the normal version. As such, I got into the gym around 6:30pm and got off the gym around 8 pm, total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 30 mins.

My workout routine as follows:

55 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0kmph and gradient = 0
10 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0kmph and gradient = 0 (Cool-down)
* Resulted in 8.4km jogged and around 710 calories burned.

I was pre-occupied with the thoughts of my work and some other stuff. It's funny how I am able to actually forget that I was jogging on the treadmill. Fortunately, the treadmill exercise is pretty much idiot proof. I should have done the full 60 minutes jog instead.

Anyway, I am looking forward to this weekends because of the following reasons:

1. I finally be able to use my Samsung T240 , 24inch LCD monitor
2. The games I purchased today, Dragon Age: Origins
3. Windows 7 Home Premium which I may try to fix it up this weekend.

No comments: