Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Digital Camera Entry 28/09/2008

New Digital Camera Entry 28/09/2008

Me and my dad went to Low Yat Plaza today in the late afternoon about 2:30 pm. I for one just needed a decent digital camera that is simple to use and compact enough to bring around. I might learn how to use a Digital SLR camera in the long run.

My dad planned to get the Panasonic Lumix FX38 for me. This was supposed to be my birthday present on May earlier this year which did not materialize until today.
Total cost of Panasonic Lumix FX38 = RM1,103 and most of my Sunday

Finally, I can replaced my old HP Digital Camera. This particular camera was free from purchasing a multi purpose HP printer machine (This printer is now out of commission due to a lighting strike sometime earlier this year)

Here are some photos of the said old camera:
1. HP Digital Camera front view
My old HP Digital Camera front view

2. HP Digital Camera LCD view
My old HP Digital Camera LCD view

3. Cover for the old HP Digital Camera
My old camera cover

This will be replaced with my new Panasonic Lumix FX38 bought today. Here are some photos of the new Panasonic Lumix FX38:

1. Box cover front view
Panasonic Lumix FX38 box

2. Box cover side view
My new camera box sideview

3. The new Panasonic Lumix FX38 front view
Panasonic Lumix FX38 front view

4. The new Panasonic Lumix FX38 LCD view
Panasonic Lumix FX38 LCD view

5. The camera with the tripod
Panasonic Lumix FX38 with Mini-tripod

6. The cover given to provide some protection for the new camera
Panasonic Lumix FX38 with protection cover

Frankly, I can't wait for the Cameron Highlands trip I will going for during Hari Raya holiday. I will definitely put this new baby to full use.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

obviously you took pictures of the new camera using the old camera!

Ken Chong said...

Hi Fajar,

Hahaha that's correct...

I took the photo of the old camera using my sister's mobilephone though.

Can't wait to start using in tomorrow for the Cameron Highlands trip that I will be going with friends.

Cheers