Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend Non Gym Session 28/09/2008

Weekend Non Gym Session 28/09/2008

This weekend was a quiet one indeed, my mother and my sister went to Johor for my cousin's wedding. I opted not to attend this one as there would be another one held on 19th October 2008 if not mistaken.

I spent Saturday dated 27/09/2008 mainly playing the new Sid Meier's game that is Sid Meier's Civilization 4: Colonization. My review is that this game is quite fun but very difficult towards the end game where you would normally declare independence from European monarchs. Unless you have been well preparing for the endgame by continuously having a huge army for no reason. I had to resort to cheating in terms of creating Veteran Soldiers just to complete the end game.

On Sunday, I walked Little Foot as per usual in the morning. After that, I continued my savegame in The Elders Scrolls 4: Oblivion up to the late afternoon.

The stats for all the walks performed are as follows:

Friday, 26/09/2008 Light cardio session
40 mins walking around 1Utama with my work stuff waiting for the dinner (2kg)
* Resulted in 220 calories burned (estimated)

Sunday, 28/09/2008 Light cardio session
30 mins walking Little Foot around the park twice
* Resulted in 120 calories burned and about 1.2 km walked(estimated)

I recently took some photos of the supplements I am currently undertaking, here are the photos:

1. The old packaging of ON Whey Protein 5lbs
Photobucket

2. The new packaging of ON Whey Protein 5lbs
Photobucket

3. This was finished on Saturday dated 27/09/2008
Photobucket

4. A different brand of fish oil with a lot more capsules in it
Photobucket

5. Blackmore Multivitamin + Minerals tablets which I bought on the cheap
Photobucket

6. My shaker which contains a mixed of fresh milk and chocolate flavoured ON whey protein.
Photobucket

I will be buying a new digital camera today hopefully, I will take some photos of this new digital camera as soon as possible. Finally, I will get my much delayed birthday present since May. This will definitely help in getting more quality photos to post on my blog.

No comments: