Monday, September 8, 2008

Work Day Non Gym Sessions and Weekend Non Gym Session 04/09/2008 to 07/09/2008

Work Day Non Gym Sessions and Weekend Non Gym Session 04/09/2008 to 07/09/2008

I was not able to hit the gym on Friday dated 05/09/2008 due to heavy traffic and rain. Hence, I have decided to hit the gym whenever possible during working days. As for Sunday, I was too busy having too much fun with an old game that is The Elder Scroll 4: Oblivion with some expansions.

Replaying Oblivion was definitely a lot more fun. Although Oblivion was out something during 2006 which is about 2 years ago, it still looks a lot better than most PC Role Playing Games I have played most of the time. With the advancement of technology, my current gaming rig was able to run Oblivion a lot faster than before.

Anyway here are some of the walks performed on the weekdays:

Thursday, 04/09/2008 Medium cardio session
30 mins walked from carpark to office and from with 3-4kg worth of stuff (with gym equipments)
* Resulted in 220 calories burned (estimated)

Friday, 05/09/2008 Light cardio session
15 mins walked from carpark to office and back from office with 2kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in 100 calories burned (estimated)

On Sunday, I brought my dog, Little Foot for a long walk which lasted about 45 minutes. It was a lot longer than usual as I did not hit the gym on that day. I should have gone to the gym but oh well. Here are the stats:

Sunday, 06/09/2008 Heavy cardio session
45 mins walking Little Foot around the park 4 times
* Resulted in 310 calories burned (estimated)

I was definitely being lazy therefore, I would need to hit the gym three times this week hopefully and doing my usual full-blast gym sessions.

Here are some photos of my cousin's dinner party before he return to the United States:

1. Yen Lee (Genius cousin who studied Quantum Physics in Cambridge University for his degree and Ph D)
Photobucket

2. Adorable other cousins named (Atak or Botak) ko's son
Photobucket

3. Another photo of his child posing
Photobucket

That's all for now, will update again soon.

No comments: