Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pre Chinese New Year Celebration 24/01/2009

Pre Chinese New Year Celebration 24/01/2009

My friend Jeff came back from Dubai to visit us just before Chinese New Year. I had some cakes with him in Secret Recipe located in Section 14. He bought a 640gb hard drive from Digimall that day and I was just there for the window shopping.

Here are some photos of him and me:

1. Jeff playing with his mobile phone
Jeff from Dubai

2. Me taking self portrait for no reason
Me in Secret Recipe

After he left, me and my family decided that we would head to Chili's for dinner. As such, me and my family celebrated our Pre Chinese New Year dinner in Chilli's Bar located in Bangsar shopping complex. Here are some photos of the event:

1. Chili restaurant
Chilli's restaurant

2. Me and Little Foot before heading to Chili
Me and Little Foot at home

3. Chili menu cover
Chilli's Menu 1

4. My favourite section of Chili menu
Chilli's Menu 2

5. Me and my mum after the dinner
Me and my mum in Chilli's

Post dinner, I went out with my friends for drinks in Ming Tien hawkers area. I had to pick Sheau Yih up for that event. We were chatting and having fun for that night. Here are some photos of that event:

1. Ming Tien's signboard
Ming Tien at night

2. Meng Chun and Sheau Yih discussing something funny
Meng Chun and Sheau Yih

3. Joon Shiong is back from the US, Hsu Kim who wasn't busy that day and Koon Ming from Penang
Joon Shiong, Hsu Kim and Koon Ming

That's all for the Pre Chinese New Year celebration, I will upload the photos and blog about my actual Chinese New Year celebration shortly.

No comments: