Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 05/06/2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 05/06/2009

Basically it was a lazy Sunday, I woke up around 9:30 am, did not bring my dog for a walk until later in the evening. This Sunday I was busy playing Street Fighter 4 that I purchased on Saturday from the Software Boutique located in SS2.

Here are some photos of the game:

1. Front cover of the Street Fighter 4
Street Fighter 4 front

2. Back cover of the Street Fighter 4
Street Fighter 4 back

I will post some screenshots and some mini-review about it somewhere down the track. Fortunately, I was still able to allocate some time around the evening to walk my dog. I walked my dog around 6:30 pm on Sunday (instead of doing the usual morning walk)

The stats are as follows:

25 mins of walking around the park for 4 times
*Resulted in 180 calories burned and around 2.4 km walked.

I was planning to do the exercise bike for an hour but I got lazy. I really should try to do it at least for an hour on weekends.

No comments: