Friday, March 28, 2008

Work Day (Cardio-focused) Gym Session 28/03/2008

Work Day (Cardio-focused) Gym Session 28/03/2008

TGI Friday guys, today was another one of those days I would rather not go to gym. Finding extremely difficult to push myself there. Then I realized there are lotsa body fat needed to lose and the very scary fat test is end of April so what the hell. Also I just found out curry puffs are actually deep fried, oh my god. (I always thought they were baked)

Got into gym at 6:45 pm, work out till 9:00 pm, total time spent in gym = 2 hours 15 mins.

*Please note that today was more of a cardiovascular focused exercise session, only did like 2 weights exercise for experimentation with something.

My workout routine are as follows:

5 mins rowing machine @ effort level = 10

Standing military press:
1x15 32.5kg
1x15 42.5kg
2x8 47.5kg
*I was experimenting with this as I would like to see what's the effect on my legs, so far it seems alright no problems at all.

Dumbbells shoulder fliers:
3(2x15) 9.09 kg per arm, total = 18.18kg

31 mins on stepper @ effort level = 13
* Resulted in 360 calories burned and 192 floors climbed

31 mins on strider @ effort level = 25 (max)
* Resulted in most likely 200 calories burned max, I don't believe the machine number as it says I burned like 750 calories.

25 mins on treadmill @ 7.0 kmph and gradient = 5.0%
* Resulted in 230 calories burned, can't remember how far I brisk walk / light jog.

Total calories burned = 790 calories (hhmmm quite low today, oh well might need to put in another cardio session on the weekend)

All in all, not so enjoyable gym session but nonetheless I have set the deadline for a body fat testing exam. It is scaring the living crap out of me.

No comments: