Sunday, June 22, 2008

Work Day Non Gym Session 18/06/2008 to 21/06/2008

Work Day Non Gym Session 18/06/2008 to 21/06/2008

I was again really busy at work as usual, I did not have enough time to do any gym sessions. Thankfully with the 15-30 mins walking I do per day could prove sort of useful in times like this.

Also on Friday night, I watched The Incredible Hulk with friends. It was definitely better than the first one. The story flow was pretty good but a tad too short.

Anyway the stats for those walks are as follows:

Wednesday, 18/06/2006, Light cardio session
15 mins walked from carpark to office with 3kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in 100 calories burned (estimated)

Thursday, 19/06/2006, Medium cardio session
1. 15 mins walked from carpark to office with 3kg worth of stuff
2. 30 mins walked during lunch time and to buy movie tickets without any weights
* Resulted in 220 calories burned (estimated)

Friday, 20/06/2006, Heavy cardio session
1. 30 mins walked from carpark to office and vice versa with 3kg worth of stuff
2. 60 mins walking for dinner and in MPH bookstore then to the cinema with 2kg worth of books
* Resulted in 350 calories burned (estimated)


Saturday, 21/06/2006, Inter Department Games (IDG KPMG) 2008
20 mins of tug of war with audit team and administration and infrastructure team
* Resulted in 120 calories burned (estimated)

The IDG on Saturday which was held at Astaka field at 11 am was a break from the norm event. I participated in the Tug of War, most team mates in this sport was drafted from the soccer team. Our Tax Department team won first place this year but our tug-of-war was unable to defend the title this year. We got 3rd place instead which is quite a sad story.

Interesting that I am having heavy DOMS on my right arm and my back after the tug of war sessions far more severe than my usual gym sessions. This is probably the sign to increase intensity for my workout, I guess.

I did not take any photos in regards to the tug of war. Fear not, I have decided to attached some Skytrex Adventure photos that was taken last year 2007. The photos are as follows:


* Wow, I definitely look a lot chubbier last year. Will try to keep up with my workout without skipping any.

No comments: