Monday, July 28, 2008

Work Day Non-Gym session 23/07/2008 to 28/07/2008

Work Day Non-Gym session 23/07/2008 to 28/07/2008

Sorry for the late entry, I was quite sick since Thursday ie. 24/07/2008. Therefore, I was unable to hit the gym and needed the entire weekend to recuperate. However, that did not stop me from watching a movie on Saturday night and going to my old friend, Yee Young's 25th birthday party.

I watched the movie "Batman: The Dark Knight" on Saturday night dated 26/08/2008 with my parents. My verdict is that this movie is definitely a must watch for the year 2008. I really enjoy the storyline, characters and the sound effects (including the soundtrack as well). In my opinion, Heath Ledger played a really convincing joker. It is saddening that he had passed away early this year.

Yee Young's 25th birthday party on Sunday rocks (dated 27/08/2008). Lotsa good food, decent amount of alcohol, nice cupcakes and his birthday cake. The best thing was that most of the gang was there. This reminds me, we definitely should have more parties and outings like this.
*PS I will upload the photos of Yee Young's party as soon as I get hold of the data.

Anyway the stats for the walks done during the week and today are as follows:

Wednesday, 23/07/2008 Medium cardio session
30 mins walk from carpark to office and vice versa with 2kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in 200 calories burned (estimated)

Thursday, 24/07/2008 Medium-Heavy cardio session
30 mins walk from carpark to office and vice versa with 3-4kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in 220 calories burned (estimated)

20 mins walk after lunch just for relaxation purpose
* Resulted in 120 calories burned (estimated)

Friday, 23/07/2008 Heavy cardio session
45 mins walk from carpark to office and vice versa with 2kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in 300 calories burned (estimated)

15 mins walked towards the carpark with 5-6kg of baby diapers
* Resulted in 150 calories burned (estimated), I helped my colleague to carry those for her baby. (There was a Momy Poko sales on all baby products on Friday)

20 mins walk after dinner just for relaxation purpose
* Resulted in 120 calories burned (estimated)

Monday, 28/07/2008 Light cardio session
30 mins walk from carpark to office and vice versa with 2kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in 200 calories burned (estimated)

20 mins walk after lunch just for relaxation purpose
* Resulted in 120 calories burned (estimated)

I am looking forward for the gym session tomorrow, that is Tuesday. It has been almost a week for me without a gym session in between. I reckon I am almost fully recovered and in need of some good old super-sets weight exercises and some sweaty cardiovascular exercises just to burn off calories from food and alcohol.

PS. There will be no photo entry here as I have no idea how to move the photos using Internet Explorer. What a bummer.....

No comments: