Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Light Cardio Session 19/07/2008 to 20/07/2008

Weekend Light Cardio Session 19/07/2008 to 20/07/2008

I woke up about 7:30 am on Saturday and 8:30 am on Sunday. I have decided to walk my dog on both Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately on Saturday, half way though walking my dog it was pouring. On the weekends, I usually take my protein shakes just after waking up. It keeps me full for awhile and gives me good amount of energy for the day.

I append the morning walks from Friday to Sunday as follows:

Friday, 18/07/2008 Medium cardio session
30 mins walk from carpark to office and vice versa with 2kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in 200 calories burned (estimated)

Saturday, 19/07/2008 Light cardio session
10 mins walking the dog to and from the playground
* Resulted in 80 calories burned (estimated) and 600 metres walked (estimated)

Sunday, 20/07/2008 Light cardio session
30 mins walking the dog to and from the playground
* Resulted in 180 calories burned (estimated) and 1.3km walked (estimated)

I am more or less still feeling the effects from the gym sessions on both Tuesday and Thursday this week even after consuming a protein shake a day and two on Saturday. Luckily I will be unlikely to hit the gym tomorrow, therefore I hope that I can recover by tomorrow and hit the gym on Tuesday.

Here are some photos in regards to my dad's sort of home theater setup where I watch some of my movies with friends or family:

1. The entire setup with a very old CRT Television, I think it's 32 inch or slightly more than that.

2. Amplifier from Pioneer and the subwoofer from Klipsch

3. Wall mount rear speakers from Klipsch

4. Lazy man's remote from Pioneer (Amplifier), Astro (Paid TV) and Toshiba (TV Remote)

No comments: