Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Work Day Non Gym Sessions 03/07/2008 to 04/07/2008

Work Day Non Gym Sessions 03/07/2008 to 04/07/2008

Sorry for the late entry, I was taking a break from updating my workout journal for almost a week.
I did not hit the gym on Thursday as I was not feeling well. On Friday, instead of going to gym which I tend to usually do, I ended up going out with my team for a department dinner.

The reason we had this department dinner was to celebrate our success in QPR review by a partner from China. The dinner was held in Rakuesen (Not sure of the spelling), I ordered beef noodle soup which seems alright but a bit pricey for me. After dinner, we hang out in Sumo located in Sri Hartamas until 12 midnight.

It was a decent outing however I still would like to be in the gym working out like usual. During the weekend, I was just too lazy to work out and I spend my entire weekend at home chilling out and watching movies.

Anyway the stats for morning walks are as follows:

Thursday, 03/07/2008 Light cardio session
15 mins walked from carpark to office and vice versa with 4kg worth of stuff (with gym equipment)
* Resulted in 130 calories burned (estimated)

Friday, 04/07/2008 Light cardio session
15 mins walked from carpark to office and vice versa with 4kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in 110 calories burned (estimated)

Here are some photos from the GTPS Training in Singapore:

1. The entire group members of the GTPS Training

2. My room / office in M-Hotel - Definitely more luxurious than my actual room in Malaysia.

No comments: