Saturday, August 15, 2009

My updated gaming rig and other purchases August 2009

My updated gaming rig and other purchases August 2009

This month, I have spent significant of my funds in buying some hardware for my current gaming rig. In fact, I should have actually did March this year when I purchased my whole new gaming rig.

I purchased the Silverstone TJ10BW ESA and Cool IT Domino ALC from modernopc for RM1,495. This includes assembling and cable management.

Here are some photos of the casing and my rig:

1. The boxes of both Silverstone TJ10BW ESA and Cool IT Domino ALC
Cool IT Domino and Silverstone TJ10 ESA

2. Full side view of my new casing and my first watercooler
Photobucket

3. Partial side view of my new casing
Brigther side view of the casing

4. Closer shot of the transparent panel of my casing
Thru the side panel window

5. Full view of the casing while in operation
Photobucket

6. Slightly closer shot of the casing
The full casing in action

7. Cool IT Domino ALC in action
Cool IT Domino in action

8. A closer look behind Cool IT Domino ALC
Closer look into Cool IT Domino

9. My entire updated gaming rig setup
Photobucket

10. Sideview of my entire updated gaming rig setup
Updated CPU casing side view

11. Alternate side view of my entire updated gaming rig setup
Partial side view of whole PC

Both Silverstone TJ10BW ESA and Cool IT Domino ALC cost a bomb. However, I am very impressed by the build quality of Silverstone TJ10BW ESA and Cool IT Domino ALC. Thanks to the better airflow, temperature of my processor hovers around 35-37c during idle and the temperature of my GPU hovers around 35c during idle. I have yet to test it in full load but my guess the temperature of both processor and GPU would not go above 50-52c.

No comments: