Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Work Day Gym Session 18/08/2009

Work Day Gym Session 18/08/2009

I got into the gym around 5:50 pm and I got off gym around 7:00 pm, total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 10 mins.

My workout routine is as follows:

56 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0kmph and gradient = 0
9 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0kmph and gradient = 0
* Resulted in 8.5km jogged and walk and around 730 calories burned.

I have ceased doing my usual weight session today as I felt there was something amiss with my right arm. I will resume the weights training soon enough when I feel a lot better.

Recently, my dad purchased a new PSU for his PC (which I gave it to him, for me nothing goes to waste) . He purchased the Silverstone Strider 500 watt from Modernopc and also engaged in their cable management services.

Here are some photos to prove their good cable management services:

1. Silverstone Strider 500W for my dad's PC
Silverstone Strider 500W PSU

2. Silverstone Strider 500W in action
Silverstone Strider 500watt in action

3. Where are the cables? Looks very clear to me
Closer view of the wiring on the top

4. Full view of my dad's casing
Full inner viewing of my dad's PC

5. A slightly closer view for towards the GPU, where are the cables.
Closer view of the wiring on the bottom

6. Only some cables here, has it own style too.
Closer inside look of the casing

7. Still the same setup
My dad's pc setup

8. Still the same casing as well
The Same CoolerMaster Praetorian Casing

The cable management was very well done by Modernopc and definitely worth of my recommendation.

No comments: