Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 16/08/2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 16/08/2009

I woke up around 9 am this morning. I brought Little Foot for a walk the moment I finished gulping down my morning tea and another time after I had my dinner.

Here are the stats of the walk:

Sunday, 16/08/2009, Light cardio session
2x 15 mins walking Little Foot around the part for 2 times
* Resulted in 160 calories burned and about 2.4km walked(estimated)

I felt that this cardio session was definitely insufficient for me. As such, I did another cardio session on my exercise bike just to burn further more calories.

Here are the stats of the exercise bike session:

30 mins on exercise bike @ resistance level = 6
5mins on exercise bike @ resistance level = 4
* Resulted in 271 calories burned and about 11km cycled

Upon completing the exercise bike session, I head off to shower and had my breakfast thereafter.

On the other hand, I have purchased a Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 ("HRAP") stick to play on my Street Fighter 4. Here are some photos of the said arcade stick:

1. HRAP 3 front view of the box
HRAP3 front view of the box

2. HRAP3 back view of the box
HRAP3 back view of the box

3. HRAP3 full view of the actual arcade stick
HRAP3 full view

4. HRAP3 side view of the actual arcade stick
HRAP3 side view

So far, I am still trying to get used to playing on this for Street Fighter 4. My successful execution of moves in Street Fighter 4 is still below 90%. Therefore, I have to further train more often with the arcade stick and resist the temptation to use the keyboard instead.

No comments: