Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 16/05/2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 16/05/2010

Due to the fact that I did not do another gym session this week, I decided to do long jog with my dog, Little Foot. I had this jog / brisk walk with Little Foot at the playground around 6:15 pm. The jog ended around 7:00 pm.

Here are the stats of the jog:

Saturday, 16/05/2010, medium cardio session
45 mins walking and jogging with Little Foot around the park for 8 times
* Resulted in 300 calories burned and about 4.8 km walked(estimated)

In other news, I have bought a new Playstation 3 Slim and Super Street Fighter 4 last Thursday. Due to the fact that I have been attending Insert Coin Malaysia's Super Street Fighter 4 gathering, I was hooked onto Super Street Fighter 4 and had to get my hands on it. As such, I have decided to spend my hard earn money on a Playstation 3 Slim last Wednesday. The Playstation 3 Slim arrived on Thursday from Johor Bahru.

Here are some photos of the said Playstation 3 Slim and Super Street Fighter 4:

1. Boxes of Playstation 3 Slim and Super Street Fighter 4
PS3 Slim Box and SSF4 Box

2. Playstation 3 Slim (front view)
PS3 Setup front view

3. Playstation 3 Slim (side view)
PS3 Setup side view

4. My entire work / game station setup
My Game Station Setup

I have no regrets buying the Playstation 3 Slim and Super Street Fighter 4. However, I will still buy another copy of Super Street Fighter 4 if it ever gets released on PC.

No comments: