Saturday, May 29, 2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 29/05/2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 29/05/2010

Today, I participated in the Wesak Day procession although I was not really a religious person nor into Buddhism with my friends. My mother insisted that I participate in this since I have yet to be in one from the day I came back from Melbourne.

The procession started around 7:00 pm and ended around 9:00 pm. There were quite a number of well decorated floats as well as a sizeable followers in the procession. Unfortunately, I was wearing flip flops throughout the ordeal and it really hurts my feet by the end of the whole thing.

Nonetheless, I considered it as sort of a workout routine. Here are what I think the stats should be:

Saturday, 29/05/2010, medium cardio session
1 hour 45 mins walking for Wesak Day around Petaling Jaya area
* Resulted in 500 calories burned and about 6.5 km walked(estimated)

Although it was a public holiday on Friday, I still felt that this weekend was far too short for me.

No comments: