Monday, September 6, 2010

Work Day Gym Session 02/09/2010

Work Day Gym Session 02/09/2010

I finished work late today about 7:00pm, I got into the gym around 7:30pm. Due to the fact that I have just recovered from falling sick a week ago, I decided to go ahead with a full cardiovascular session today instead of a full blast gym session with both weights and cardiovascular exercise.

Total time spent in gym = 1 hour 15 mins

My workout routine as follows:

60 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0kmph and gradient = 0
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0kmph and gradient = 0 for cool-down
* Resulted in 8.40km jogged and around 750 calories burned.

I doubt I will be able to hit the gym again this week as I would be quite busy on the weekend. Hopefully, I will be able to resume my usual gym session for the weeks to come.

No comments: