Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 26/09/2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 26/09/2010

For this particular weekend, I spent most of my time playing Sid Meier's Civilization 5. Further, I have lost track of time for the entire weekend. I did plan to hit the gym during the weekend. Unfortunately, that did not materialized. After wasting my weekend playing Civilization 5, I decided I had to bring my dog for a jog.

It was drizzling as I brought my dog for jogging in the park.

Here are the stats of the said jog:

Sunday, 26/09/2010, medium cardio session (Morning)
20 mins walking and jogging with Little Foot around the park for 4 times
* Resulted in 150 calories burned and about 2.4km jogged(estimated)

I was going for another round when it started pouring. As such, I had to cut short my non gym session today. I must try to get back into my weights and cardiovascular routine as soon as possible.

No comments: