Monday, December 27, 2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 26/12/2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 26/12/2010

Due to the fact that I was sick for the past few days, I was unable to hit the gym as I initially planned. On Sunday, I was feeling a lot better and thus decided to give "Little Foot" a walk / jog before having my dinner.

As such, I brought him to the park around 5:30pm. The entire ordeal took about 1 hour.

Here are the stats of the said walk:

Sunday, 27/12/2010, light cardio session
60 mins walking and jogging with Little Foot around the park for 7 times
* Resulted in 360 calories burned and about 4.9km walked and jogged (estimated)

I hope to recover from this flu by Monday as I am really eager to hit the gym thereafter. It has been one since my last weight training session.

No comments: