Friday, December 30, 2011

Annual Leave Gym Session 29/12/2011

Annual Leave Gym Session 29/12/2011

I am currently in Jakarta for holiday. As I am staying in a hotel that provides gym facilities, I decided to pull a cardiovascular session today. I got into the hotel gym at about 10:30 am and got out about 11:30 am.

Total time spent in the gym = 1 hour.

My workout routine is as follows:

35 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.5 kmph and gradient = 0.0%
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0 kmph and gradient = 0.0% for cool-down
* Resulted in approximately 400 calories burned and 5.2km jogged and brisk-walked.

I haven't been doing any weights training for more than a week. Furthermore, I have not done any deadlifts for awhile. I must focus on this once I get back to Malaysia.

No comments: