Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekend Non Gym Session 11/12/2011

Weekend Gym Session 11/12/2011

I got into the gym about 7:30 am in the morning and completed my entire workout routine by 8:10 am.

Total time spent in the gym =40 minutes

My workout routine is as follows:

40 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0 kmph and gradient = 0.0%
* Resulted in approximately 400 calories burned and 6km jogged and brisk-walked.

After this session, I was in different hotels trying out their swimming pools as well as talking a long walk down to the sea side to take photos. This ordeal is as follows:

60 mins walking down 400 steps of stairs
* Resulted in approximately 200 calories burned and 0.5km vertical walk.

Furthermore, I went for a few more swimming sessions for 2 hours. The workout routine is as follows:

2 hours swimming
* Resulted in approximately 200 calories burned and 0.5km swam.

It has been awhile since I did any weight training. I will have to pull a leg session next week.

No comments: