Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Years Eve Photos 2008 and Jakarta Trip Photos

New Years Eve Photos 2008 and Jakarta Trip Photos

Sorry for the late post. I will be uploading one photo from the Picasa Web album and you would need to click on the link provided to view the photos.

Thanks in advance.

New Years Eve.


Me and my friends celebrated new years eve in Curve, Bandar Utama on 31 December 2007. We watch a movie, Alien Vs Predator 2 and then we had a karaoke session in Red Box from 6 pm all the way to 11 plus pm. Below is a photo for a sneak preview, who have attend this magnificent event.


The web address for the Picasa Web album is as follows:
http://picasaweb.google.com/kianweic/CountdownNewYearsEve

Jakarta Trip
I went to Jakarta on 18 January 2008 and return on 21 January 2008. This was a very short trip in order to attend Anthony's wedding which I could say is the grandest and probably the most expensive wedding in my life. (Hint: the wedding reception was for 2,000 people in the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Jakarta). Anyway, below is a photo for a sneak preview. A dedication to all the beautiful girls that attend Anthony's wedding. Cheers.


The web address for the Picasa Web album is as follows:
http://picasaweb.google.com/kianweic/JakartaTripAndAnthonySWedding

PS. I will update the photos for the Jakarta Trip once I get my thumbdrive / flashdrive back from Ing Ho.

No comments: