Saturday, August 16, 2008

Weekend Non Gym Session 15/08/2008 to 16/08/2008

Weekend Non Gym Session 15/08/2008 to 16/08/2008

On Friday, I went out with my whole department for Karaoke session in Neway. Neway is located in 1Utama new wing, just above the cinema. We had buffet and some drinks over there. I probably sang like more than 10 songs.

Earlier this morning, I reckon I ran out of voice. I went back to 1Utama again just to finish off some stuff and to watch a movie with my friends. We watched the Wall.E movie. This movie has very little conversation but it was a really good movie. A definitely must watch for family and friends, I would rate this movie just slightly below Batman: The Dark Knight.

Wall.E now out in cinemas, not many people are watching so best get your tickets soon.

After the movie, we had our dinner in Chili's Cafe where I ordered a Mushroom Swiss burger made well done. It was as filling as I could remember.

Anyway for record purposes, the walks performed on both Friday and Saturday as follows:

Friday, 15/08/2008 Heavy cardio session
30 mins walk from carpark to office and vice versa with 3-4kg worth of stuff
* Resulted in 220 calories burned (estimated)

20 mins walk from office to Neway
* Resulted in 150 calories burned (estimated)

Saturday, 16/08/2008 Light cardio session
30 mins walk from carpark to office and vice versa
* Resulted in 200 calories burned (estimated)

Unfortunately, today I broke my mobilephone for the first time, my mobilephone which is a Motorola V (previously used by my dad) . The mobilephone dropped twice on the floor. Currently it is separated into two pieces, one with the LCD and the other the keypad. Here are some photos of my recently deceased mobilephone:

1. Guess what's wrong with my mobile phone here2. One become two, I am still able to switch it on without any screen though.3. Now the back view, hmmm time to get a new mobile phone I guess.


I guess I will be using my sister's old Samsung mobilephone that she got it free in Melbourne. Frankly, I think buying a new mobile phone is quite a waste of money. Due to heavy depreciation and the fact that I only used mobilephone to call and SMS. I don't really need the high-end versions.

No comments: