Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend Paintball Session 09/09/2008

Weekend Paintball Session 09/09/2008

Although I did a gym session on Friday, I woke up early on Saturday dated 09/09/2008 ie. about 7:00 am. My cousin picked me and my sister up about 8:00 am and we picked up another two of her work colleagues. After that, we had our breakfast in a corner coffeeshop in Paramount.

We arrived at the paintball area known as NPNG Sports Centre about 10:00 am and got all the equipments required to play about 11:00 am. The whole session took about 2 hours and we had about 200 bullets (paint balls which were yellow), it was a really enjoyable and fun experience that I won't mind doing it for a 2nd time.

The game type we played was Capture the Flag (CTF). This is a very standard game in First Person Shooter (FPS) on the PC. Basically, there are two teams and each team will try to capture the flag located in the middle of the field. Upon obtaining the flag, one would need to run back to their home base to score a point.

I tried to capture the flag twice but was shot at several times. On the other hand, I shot someone 3 times and I was shot at several times by a few people from the opposition team.

Unfortunately, I was not able to obtain the photos by the time I post this. Hence, I will post photos from Yee Young's 25th birthday celebration in Malaysia:

1. Yee Jin, Joon Shiong, Yee Young, Me and Sai Mun with a lot of booze.

2. The birthday boy and his girlfriend
3. Twenty-five cup cakes, all for Yee Young
4. Nicely arranged cupcakes to represent 25.*Thanks to Sheau Yih for the edited photos. That event was a great time as well.

No comments: