Friday, May 8, 2009

Work Day Gym Session 08/05/2009

Work Day Gym Session 08/05/2009

I was so in the mood to skip gym today after from the heavy squats last night and also it was a Friday. I figured since I won't be able to do much or any weight lifting exercises for the night, I should concentrate fully on doing light to moderate cardiovascular exercises.

Anyway, I got into the gym about 6:45 pm and got off at 8 pm sharp. Total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 15 mins.

My workout routine is as follows:

Flat barbell benchpress:
1x10 @ 20kg for warm-up
* Upon doing the first set for this, I couldn't be bother to do the subsequent sets.

60 mins on inclined strider @ effort level = 10
5 mins on inclined strider @ effort level = 10
* Resulted in 725 calories burned and 5.5 km brisk walked.

I think I won't be able to do gym for maybe 2 days. However, I will be participating in the Wesak walk on Sunday under my mum's instructions. I reckon that would be 2-3km walk for that.

PS. I am not so much of a religious person, I am just in it for burning extra calories heheheh.....

No comments: