Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 17/05/2009

Weekend Non Gym Session 17/05/2009

I woke up about 7 am this morning, didn't feel like jogging today as I had a 5 hour sleep the night before and I am still feeling sore from the back exercises on Friday. I took my breakfast which consisted just 250 ml and tea with the usual multivitamin and 3 capsules of fish oil.

We arrived at the park at around 8:15 am and left the park about 9:30 am. Total time spent in the park = 1 hour 15 mins.

My jog was as follows:

2x pull ups @ body weight = 82kg

3x chip ups @ body weight = 82kg

2x (1.9km) uphill downhill big track (both walking and jogging)
1x (1.1km) flat track (mainly walking and a little jogging)
* Resulted in 700 calories burned (approximately) and 5.0 km walked and jog.

I was quite surprised that I still feel somewhat energetic from the jog earlier. Judging from my energy levels. I think it might be a good idea to do this on a weekly basis on top of my usual 2 to 3 x gym session on weekdays.

No comments: