Thursday, May 14, 2009

Work Day Gym Session 14/05/2009

Work Day Gym Session 14/05/2009

I was pretty tired from work today and was trying really bad to skip gym after work today. Nonetheless, I did pull a moderate cardiovascular session for today's gym session and also I walk down 11 floors of stairs.

Here are the stats for today's workout session:

During working hours
6 mins walking down from 11 floor to Concourse for fire drill simulation.
* Resulted in ???? calories burned and it was not too difficult for me.

Moderate cardiovascular session in the gym
6 mins @ effort level = 0 for warm-up
54 mins @ effort level = 10
* Resulted in 680 calories burned and 6.4 km brisk walked.

I think I will be able to hit the gym tomorrow yet again, I will be doing back weight exercises which I was planning to do today anyways. That's all for today and stay tune for my next gym session.

No comments: