Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Annual Leave Non Gym Session 04/05/2009

Annual Leave Non Gym Session 04/05/2009

I woke up early today and decided to give "Little Foot" a walk around the park for twice. Whilst I did plan to walk him during the evening as well, that did not materialize as I had to pick up my new pair of spectacles which I bought few days back.

Here are the stats for Monday, 04/05/2009:

Monday, 04/05/2009, Morning cardio session
15 mins walking Little Foot around the part for 2 times
* Resulted in 80 calories burned and about 1.2km walked(estimated)

Recently, I have bought a game and a 1.5TB hard disk for my current gaming rig. I have taken the photo of the game and not the hard disk.

1. Company of Heroes Tales of Valor
Photobucket
* Bought from Gamer's Corner in 1Utama for RM99.

2. 1.5TB Seagate hard disk bought from Kin Kin of Low Yat for RM477.
*Unfortunately, I was too excited to fix the hard disk up. I totally forgot to take a photo of it.

Currently, my gaming PC has about 2.5 TB worth of hard disk space. This would be really helpful if I were to go somewhere else to stay for a long run.

No comments: