Saturday, October 24, 2009

Work Day Gym Session 23/10/2009

Work Day Gym Session 23/10/2009

I got into the gym around 6:30pm since I was able to get off work early today. I got off the gym around 7:45 pm, total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 15 mins.

My workout routine as follows:

55 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0kmph and gradient = 0
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0kmph and gradient = 0
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 7.2 to 6.0 (cool-down)
* Resulted in 8.5km jogged and around 700 calories burned.

5 mins on the crosstrainer @ effort level = 0
* Negligible results.

I met my friend, Kavi in the gym today. We talked forawhile before I head off to the changing room. He is doing two gym sessions a day and have good progress thus far. As for me, I hope to shed off some fat with this heavy cardiovascular training for weeks to come.

No comments: