Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Annual Leave Gym Session 06/07/2010

Annual Leave Gym Session 06/07/2010

I needed a break today, so I decided to have a day off myself. It has been several months since my last annual leave. Due to the fact, I only had one gym session last week, I decided that I shall pull one gym session today.

I got into the gym around 4pm and got of the gym around 5:30pm.

Total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 30 mins.

My workout routine as follows:

30 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.5kmph and gradient = 0
30 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0kmph and gradient = 0
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0kmph and gradient = 0 for cool-down
* Resulted in 8.88km jogged and around 775 calories burned.

I will probably pull another gym session tomorrow as I have been slacking in my weight training sessions. It 's been almost two months since my last weight training sessions and I am really eager to do one as soon as possible.

No comments: