Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 11/07/2010

Weekend Non Gym Session 11/07/2010

I woke up around 8 am today which is really early for a Sunday. Since I had nothing better to do and morning cardiovascular session sounded like a great idea, I took Little Foot for a walk in the morning. Although I am significantly tired from my previous gym session on Friday, I buckled up and took Little Foot for a walk.

Here are the stats of this walk:

Sunday, 11/07/2010, double cardio sessions

Morning session
35 mins walking with Little Foot around the park for 4 times
* Resulted in 100 calories burned and about 2.4km walked and jogged(estimated)

Evening session
35 mins walking with Little Foot around the park for 4 times
* Resulted in 98 calories burned and about 2.4km walked and jogged(estimated)

Due to my busy schedule these days, I do not have sufficient time to put photos / screenshots or game reviews on my blog. However, I do hope that I can find time to hit the gym more frequently. Preferably, thrice per week at the minimum.

No comments: