Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Work Day Gym Session 29/06/2010

Work Day Gym Session 29/06/2010

Fantastic, it has been one week since my last gym session. Not only that, I totally skipped the Standard Chartered marathon thanks to work. As such, I decided that today I gotta do some jogs as I am really stressed and ticked off due to my work.

I got into the gym around 8pm and got of the gym around 9:20pm.

Total time spent in the gym = 1 hour 20 mins.

My workout routine as follows:

30 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.5kmph and gradient = 0
30 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0kmph and gradient = 0
5 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0kmph and gradient = 0 for cool-down
* Resulted in 8.78km jogged and around 768 calories burned.

I really need to a weight session soon as I am getting really rusty at my weight training regime. I need to regain my loss strength and maintain my fitness.

No comments: