Thursday, March 10, 2011

Work Day Gym Session 10/03/2011

Work Day Gym Session 10/03/2011

Due to time constraint lately, I had to pull a gym session today during lunch time. I may continue doing so in the future as I will most likely be too busy for my usual long workouts.

I got into the gym about 1 pm and got off the gym about 2pm:

Total time spent in the gym = 1 hour

My workout routine is as follows:

30 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 8.0 kmph and gradient = 0%
10 mins on the treadmill @ speed = 6.0kmph and gradient = 0%
* Resulted in 5.10km jogged and brisk walked, around 410 calories burned.

After completing my gym session today, I took shower before heading back to work. I bought some sandwiches and ate those sandwiches in the office. I think this might be the only way I can do workouts for the coming months.

No comments: