Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Non Gym Session 27/03/2011

Weekend Non Gym Session 27/03/2011

I woke up about 11 am, slept about 1 am the night before. I was too tired to do much. As such, I didn't do any work in the morning nor in the afternoon. It has been almost 2 months straight that I have worked every weekend (ie. full 8 to 10 hours).

I was unable to push myself into the office. Thus, I was unable to bring myself to the gym thereafter. Knowing this, I decided to bring Little Foot for a jog tonight about 7:15 pm.

The entire ordeal took about 45 mins.

Here are the stats of the said walk:

Sunday, 27/03/2011, medium cardio session (evening)
45 mins walking and jogging with Little Foot around the park for 7 times
* Resulted in 250 calories burned and about 5.6km walked and jogged (estimated)


This is my final week of dealing with a major assignment. I have only to pull through up to this Thursday. I hope all goes well tomorrow and I'll be able to rest finally.

No comments: