Sunday, December 16, 2007

KPMG Annual Dinner 30/11/2007 Part 1

KPMG Annual Dinner 30/11/2007

I know it's kinda late for this entry. I always didn't have the time to post all my photos until today. It was a great night, there were lotsa different booze. I drank quite a number of glasses of red wine and white wine, had a few pints of beer too
. Luckily, I was not too drunk to took some photos on that day itself...

Now I present yo
u with half of the photos taken on that day.


From the left:
Darryl from Corporate Tax, Poh Ling from Indirect Tax, Myself and Mei Ling from Tax Risk Management













Candy Kum from Audit 2 and myself, she almost won the best dress competition.












On my left, William Teo from audit 8, known this guy back in high school.





Far left, Kian Ming from Corporate Tax, Darryl also from corporate tax, can't remember the other guy name though....

.

On my left Chi Ling from Audit 2, another person I knew from high school. Man, I look wasted












On my far left, Mei Ling from Tax risk management.

On my immediate left, Esho from Practice and Development Department.

*Sorry Esho, I seriously can't remember the your whole name.







Tune in for Part 2 of KPMG annual dinner photos session whereby you'll be able to see the Transfer Pricing team mates.

No comments: