Tuesday, December 18, 2007

KPMG Annual Dinner Part 2




KPMG Annual Dinner Photos Part 2

Damn, it is really difficult to post stuff using Internet Explorer on my blog. Now that I am at home, I will do it properly and make sure it looks decent enough to be post. Presenting here are my team mates from Transfer Pricing mostly and some other departments.

I have no idea how to edit blog properly anyway, here are the final photos I will upload, cheers.


Nice Setting and Presentation.












Left, Xiao Lin and Jia Yin from Transfer Pricing.


Right, Travis from Corporate Tax











Far left Xiao Lin then Jia Yin from Transfer pricing.

Far right, Travis from Corporate Tax.

Right, Angel from Indirect tax










Right, Colin from Indirect tax and his wife (left)















Transfer Pricing girls, except for Melissa because she was on leave.
From the Right, Xiao Lin, then Laila and finally Jia
Yin.









And here is a photo with me, damn I look terrible haha.



















Here is a photo with me and Darryl from Corporate Tax.

No comments: