Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weekend light cardio session 23/02/2008

Light Cardio Session at home 23/02/2008

I have an exercise bike at home in light of my cutting phase, I have added some random light cardio session when I am not too tired.

35 minutes on exercise bike @ effort level between 6-9

Here are some of my photos for my pre-supplement body shape (the uncut version):

I understand I still have a lot of body fat to burn. Please bear in mind that I have achieved this size without any supplements. I will purchase some supplements tomorrow. I will take the following supplements:

1. ON whey protein supplement
2. Creatine (if my bonus is more than enough to cover this)
3. Fish oil (two capsules a day)
4. Natural fat burner (3 cups of green tea per day)
5. Any brand Multi-Vitamin

Cheers

No comments: