Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekend Gym Session And Non-Gym Session 19/04/2009

Weekend Gym Session And Non-Gym Session 19/04/2009

In reality, I trying not to wake up early on Sunday. Thanks to Little Foot, who had barked non-stop early in the morning to inform me that he needs his walk as per usual. Unwillingly, I woke up and walk him in the park for about 4 rounds yet again.

Here are the stats for the walk:

Sunday, 20/04/2009, Evening cardio session
30 mins walking Little Foot around the part for 4 times
* Resulted in 180 calories burned and about 2.4km walked(estimated)

After not hitting the gym for an entire week, I was in no condition to try to skip gym yet again. I have stop lifting weights for almost a week yet I feel as though I have stop lifting weights for an entire month. Prior to having my dinner, I had no choice but to head to 1 Utama where my gym is located at.

As such, I got into the gym about 5:00 pm and got off about 7:00 pm, total time spent = 2 hours.

My workout routine is as follows:

35 mins on inclined strider@ resistance level = 10
* Resulted in 445 calories burned and 3.2 km stride.

35 mins on crosstrainer @ resistance level = 10
* Resulted in 455 calories burned and 2.5 km brisk walked.

Total calories burned in this session = 900 calories.

This was a terrible week in terms of exercises for me, I hope I am able to do better for the next week as my exercise routine has been irregular and inconsistent. I will be embarking on a new exercise routine soon enough as I am quite bored with the current 6x6 with super-sets.

No comments: