Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Work Day Non Gym Session 11/06/2010

Work Day Non Gym Session 11/06/2010

I was unable to hit the gym on Friday due to lack of transportation. As such, I went for a jog at the park located near my home for about 45 minutes or so. I managed to start jogging around 7:45pm and complete the entire ordeal by 8:30 pm.

Here the stats for the jog:

Friday, 11/06/2010, heavy cardio session
45 mins brisk-walking and jogging around the park for 11 times
* Resulted in 400 calories burned and about 6.6km walked and jogged(estimated)

Similarly, I did not purchase nor complete any games lately due to my hectic working life these days. I hope my situation will improve and will give me more leisure time in doing what I like that is to exercise frequently and occasionally playing some games on my PC.

No comments: