Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend Non Gym Session 04/09/2011

Weekend Non Gym Session 04/09/2011

I got up late today and was too lazy to bring Little Foot for a walk. Furthermore, the weather was extremely hot. In addition to that, I haven't been to the gym since my holiday started. Given the above, I decided to give Little Foot a walk in the evening after having my dinner.

I got to the park about 6:30 pm and the entire ordeal lasted up to 7:30 pm.

The statistic for the walk is as follows

Sunday, 04/09/2011, light cardio session (Evening)
60 mins walking and jogging with Little Foot around the park for 8 times
* Resulted in 200 calories burned and about 4.8km walked (estimated)

I will have to hit the gym from Monday onwards as it has been far too long since my last gym session. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed my time off from work. I would look forward to my time off during December this year.

No comments: